NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE OR IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- ELIGIBILITY. Raw Bistro, Inc., a pet food manufacturer, “Company” “#RawResolution Challenge” (the “Sweepstakes”) is only open to entrants who, as of the start of the Entry Period (as defined below), are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia who have reached the age of majority in entrant's home state. The Sweepstakes is void outside the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited or restricted by law. The Sweepstakes, and any website pages and advertisements relating thereto, is intended for viewing only within the fifty (50) United States, and entrants must be present in the eligible sweepstakes territory at the time they enter.
- TIMING. The Sweepstakes entry period begins at 12:00 a.m. Central Standard Time (“CST”) on 1/01/2017 and ends 11:59 a.m. CST 12/31/2017 (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- HOW TO ENTER. There are two (3) ways to enter the Sweepstakes as described below. To enter you may either; 1) Email a healthy/happy dog photo to firstname.lastname@example.org with your own description of how you are participating in the #RawResolution campaign 2) Share a healthy/happy dog photo on the Raw Bistro Facebook wall with #RawResolution hashtag 3) Share a healthy/happy dog photo on Instagram or Twitter tag @RawBistro and use hashtag #RawResolution LIMIT: There is no per person entry limit for this Sweepstakes. All entries must be received by Sponsor during the Entry Period. To enter on Facebook you must also be a registered member of the Facebook website located at www.facebook.com and in compliance with the Facebook Terms located at www.facebook.com/home.php#!/terms.php. Membership on Facebook is free and can be obtained by visiting www.facebook.com and following the onscreen instructions to register for and open an account. An entrant must be the rightful owner (or have authorized use) of the email address identified with the participant’s Facebook account. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address or Facebook account. Any attempt by any participant to obtain additional entries beyond the limit by using multiple/different email addresses, Facebook accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, void, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to an entrant’s entry, the natural person who is the authorized account holder of the email address identified with the participant’s Facebook account will be deemed to be the entrant, but only if that person is otherwise eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the winning entrant may be deemed ineligible. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission will not be deemed proof of receipt of entry by Sponsor. All entrants and entries subject to verification prior to the awarding of a prize, as are the eligibility, age and other claims of/information provided by a potential prize winner.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES AND DECISIONS. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor (including, without limitation, decisions regarding eligibility of entries, the selection of entrants and the winner, and the awarding of the prize), which are final and binding in all respects.
- DRAWING; ODDS; NOTIFICATION. On or about each Monday from January 1, 2017 through January 31, 2017, Sponsor will randomly select one (1) potential winner for weekly prize from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor. From February 1, 2017 - December 31, 2017, Sponsor will randomly select eleven (11) potential winners for prize from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor (the prizes will be given out randomly during the aforementioned dates). Sponsor may choose to give away more prizes throughout contest period than listed here. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received by Sponsor in the Sweepstakes. The entrant selected must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner will be notified by phone, mail and/or email. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within seven (7) days of the first attempt to contact him/her, or if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if the potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if the potential winner does not comply with the Official Rules, then the potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion in his/her place at random from among all eligible non-winning entries received by Sponsor for the Sweepstakes. In such event, an alternate potential prize winner will be notified as described above and will be required to return the required documents to Sponsor as described above; provided, however, Sponsor may alter the above timing to meet its Sweepstakes.
- PRIZE. Subject to the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, one (1) weekly prize will be awarded in this Sweepstakes from January 1, 2017 through January 31, 2017 and 11 additional prizes will be awarded from February 1, 2017 - December 31, 2017. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the prizes are up to sixteen dollars ($27) each. The prize is limited to one (1) bag Raw Bistro Dehydrated Raw food for dogs (up to $27). Prize must be accepted as awarded, and prize is awarded “AS IS” with no warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, made by Sponsor or for which Sponsor shall be liable, including, without limitation, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. No substitution, assignment or transfer of a prize is permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of greater or equal value, including cash. Winner is solely responsible for any and all costs, fees, taxes and expenses associated with prize award, receipt and use, including, without limitation, all federal, state and local taxes on the prize. Text and data fees may apply where or when applicable. If applicable, prize winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. If potential winner does not wish to accept the prize, an alternate winner will be selected from the pool of eligible entrants. All details of the prize not set forth herein will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s (and its designees’, successors’ and assigns’) use of winner’s name, biography, likeness, voice, photographs, video, opinions, statements, hometown, state and country for promotional purposes in any manner or media (including, without limitation, online), worldwide, in perpetuity, and without further payment, consideration, notice, review or consent.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes if, in Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if viruses, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical difficulties or failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right (but does not have the obligation) in its sole discretion to award the prize at random from among eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of suspected impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, including but not limited to, the buying of votes. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision or any other provision of these Official Rules.
- RELEASE. By entering, each entrant forever, fully and irrevocably releases and holds harmless Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective agents, advertising and promotion agencies, affiliates, Sweepstakes partners and prize suppliers, and Facebook, and all of their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents from and against all claims, damages or liabilities arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation and/or entry in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s award, receipt or use of any prize awarded in the Sweepstakes.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or late, lost, stolen, unintelligible, illegible, damaged, mutilated, altered, incomplete or misdirected entries or entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer online systems, computer equipment, website, server provider, network, hardware or software; (c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any website or service; (d) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (e) printing, typographical, electronic or human errors, which may occur in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, or from viewing, playing or downloading any material from Sponsor’s website(s), regardless of whether the material was prepared by Sponsor or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to Sponsor’s websites by a hypertext link.
- DISPUTES. Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in a federal or state court located in Hennepin County, Minneapolis, Minnesota; entrant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the State of Minnesota for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant or Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Minnesota, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Minnesota.
- OFFICIAL RULES. These Official Rules are available at rawbistro.com/contest-rules or by sending a self-addressed postage-stamped envelope to “[RAW BISTRO RAW RESOLUTION CONTEST]” – Rules Request.” c/o Raw Bistro, 305 Cannon St W, Cannon Falls, MN 55009.
- WINNERS LIST. To request a list of winners, send a self-addressed postage-stamped envelope to “[RAW BISTRO RAW RESOLUTION CONTEST]” – “Winner List Request,” c/o Raw Bistro, 305 Cannon St W, Cannon Falls, MN 55009. Requests must be received by 1/07/18.
- SPONSOR. The sponsor of the Sweepstakes and the address at which the Sponsor may be contacted is Raw Bistro, 305 Cannon St W, Cannon Falls, MN 55009. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook