Benefits of Raw
Fresh, vital foods create vibrant, healthy pets.
Just as processed food has contributed to human health issues, processed pet foods have done the same for dogs and cats. Veterinarians routinely see problems such as allergies and diabetes in dogs today that were much less common in the past.
Here’s what pet owners tell us their pets experience when transitioning to a complete & balanced raw diet:
- Cleaner teeth and fresher breath
- A leaner, more muscular build
- Cleaner, healthier ears
- Vibrant, calm energy
- Glowing coats and shining eyes
Better food, less impact.
It may not seem earthshaking, but the simple truth is that what’s good for our pets, and for us, is also good for the environment.
A more natural diet is better utilized by dogs’ and cats’ bodies, which means smaller stools and cleaner litter boxes. That means less work for you and less waste in our landfills.
Raw Bistro’s sustainable and humane production methods also contribute to a healthier environment. Among our practices:
- Using primarily locally grown or raised ingredients in our foods that are 100% grass-fed, free-range or organic
- Utilizing human-grade animal parts, such as organ meats that, while perfectly safe for us to eat, are not particularly favored by humans, reducing waste
- Doing everything we can to minimize packaging and maximize efficiency