Benefits of True Raw Dog Food
Just as processed food has contributed to human health issues, processed pet foods have done the same for dogs and cats. Veterinarians routinely see chronic conditions such as obesity, allergies and diabetes in dogs today that were much less common in the past. Our companion animals require fresh, vital foods to maintain vibrant health.
Feeding your dog a raw diet is an obvious choice when considering your pet’s wellbeing. Check out some of the amazing health benefits of feeding your dog a raw food diet:
- Cleaner teeth and fresher breath
- A leaner, more muscular build
- Cleaner, healthier ears
- Vibrant, calm energy
- Glowing coats and shining eyes
A sustainable choice
Another major benefit of feeding raw is lowering our ecological foot, and paw, prints. It may not seem earthshaking, but the simple truth is that what’s good for our pets, and for us, is also good for the environment.
A raw diet is better utilized by dogs’ and cats’ bodies, which means smaller stools and cleaner litter boxes. Less work for you and less waste in our landfills!
Our practices and products:
- use primarily locally grown or raised ingredients that are 100% grass-fed, free-range or organic
- utilize human-grade animal parts, such as organ meats that, while perfectly safe for us to eat, are not particularly favored by humans, reducing waste
- minimize packaging and maximize efficiency