Some people are a bit skittish about feeding their pets raw meats, but it’s no different than buying chicken or hamburger for your family. Humanely raised, high-quality meats produced in a clean and well-maintained facility are wholesome and safe.
Quality starts at the farm.
The meats we use come exclusively from grass-fed and free-range animals raised on family farms. These animals have never been on a feedlot, or been given antibiotics or hormones. We know our producers, we’re transparent about our processes, and we ensure that all our ingredients—animal, vegetable and oils—are human grade.
Clean, safe processing.
Our company-owned manufacturing facility is located in Cannon Falls, Minnesota. All of our different foods and treats are processed in small batches in our hyper-clean and well-maintained food production plant. Our facility adheres to these specific quality measures:
- We use only inspected, human grade ingredients from USDA facilities.
- We adhere to the same state and federal regulations regarding food safety for human food facilities.
- Our manufacturing facility is inspected by the Minnesota State Department of Agriculture and the FDA.
Quality control standards.
- Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOP's)
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's)
- Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP) program
- Food Defense Program